DUMP TRAILER Energy UNIT-DOUBLE ACTING
This energy unit features a electrical power up electrical power down circuit with load holding on each A & B ports. A strain compensatred flow control is often extra to circuit to control the decent pace of the cylinder.
1. This energy unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, thirty seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean every one of the hydraulic elements concerned in advance of set up of the electrical power unit.
three. Viscosity of your hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst, which should really also be clean and no cost of impurities. N46 hydraulic oil is recommended.
4. The electrical power unit need to be mounted horizontally.
five. Check the oil level while in the tank right after the initial running with the electrical power unit.
6. Oil altering is required immediately after the first one hundred operation hrs, afterwards after each and every 3000 hrs.
DUMP TRAILER Electrical power UNIT- SINGLE ACTING
This energy unit features a electrical power up gravity down circuit. Start off the motor to lengthen the cylinder and activate the solenoid valve to retract the circuit. Guide override to solenoid valve can be offered if needed. Also a pressure compen sated movement handle is usually extra for the circuit to manage the descent speed with the cylinder.
Remark: Please check with our revenue engineer for your distinctive pump displacement, motor power or tank capacity.
1. This electrical power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, 30 seconds on and 270 seconds off.
two. Clean the many hydraulic parts concerned ahead of set up of the electrical power unit.
three. Viscosity from the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst,which should really also be clean and totally free of impurities.N46 hydraulic oil is suggested.
4. The energy unit really should be mounted horizontally.
five. Check the oil level within the tank right after the original operating of the energy unit.
6. Oil changing is needed soon after the preliminary 100 operation hrs, afterwards the moment just about every 3000 hours.