T40 – T210 SBT Elastic Spider, SBT Polyurethane Coupling, SBR Spider Coupling for Jaw Coupling (3A2006)
SBT Type elastic spider is suitable to water pumps and mechnical cushinoning effect to joint of transmission shaft.
1. Extremely resistant to wear, oil, CHINAMFG and ageing. Also resistant to hydrolysis (ideal for tropical climates)
2. Protect the drive against dynamic overload.
3. Good physical properties.
4. Easy installation .
Material: NBR, CPU/TPU
Hardness: 70, 90, 95, 98 Shore A
|product advantage||1. Widely used in all kinds of water pumps|
|2. Easy installation|
|Material composition||TPU, NBR|
|Product hardness(shore A)||TPU:90, 95, 98+-2shore A, NBR:70+/-5shore A|
|Size||any regular size or based on customer request|
|Color||black or natural|
|Logo||Yierka or customer logo is available|
|working midea||water, oil|
|Sample lead time||Within 7 days|
|Production lead time||15 days or as per customers’ order quantity|
|Ship menthods||by ocean/air or express is okay|
|Delivery port||HangZhou, ZheJiang or ZheJiang|
|Payment terms||1.T/T 2. L/C 3. Western Union|
|Our Advantage:||1.nearly 10 years manufacturing experience|
|skilled workers, technology are abuntant.|
|2.In 1991,we cooperate with Chinese Academy of Science conducting the cooperation for seal technology applying in the mine, hydraulic and pneumatic system and engineering system.|
Description: the polyurethane elastomeric is a new material of polymer synthetic between rubber and plastic. It has both high strength of plastic and high elasticity of rubber. Its characteristics are: 1, a wide range of hardness. It still has rubber elongation and resilience at high hardness. The polyurethane elastomeric has a hardness range of Shore A10-D80. 2. high strength. At rubber hardness, the tensile strength, tear strength and load carrying capacity are much higher than general rubber material. At high hardness, its impact strength and flexural strength are much higher than plastic material. 3, wear-resistant. Its wear resistance is very outstanding, generally in the range of 0.01-0.10cm3/1.61km, about 3-5 times than rubber material. 4, oil resistant. The polyurethane elastomeric is a highly CHINAMFG polymer compound which has low affinity with non-polar mineral oil and is hardly eroded in fuel oil and mechanical oil. 5, good resistance to oxygen and ozone. 6, excellent vibration absorption performance, can do damping and buffering. In the mold manufacturing industry, it replaces rubber and springs.7, has good low temperature performance. 8, radiation resistance. Polyurethane is highly resistant to high energy radiation and has satisfactory performance at 10-10 deg radiation dose. 9, with good machining performance.
The polyurethane coupling, rubber coupling are made by injection with high quality TPU material or mould CSM/SBR. It is designing and special for all kinds of metal shaft coupling with very good performance of high tensile strength, high wear resistant, high elastic resilience, water resistant, oil resistant and excellent fatigue resilience, high impact resistant etc. We have full sets injection moulds and supply full range of GR, GS, MT, ML, MH, Hb, HRC, L, T, NM and Gear J series couplings etc. with high quality and excellent experience. Apply to all kinds of industrial metal shaft coupling.
material: TPU, CSM/SBR, NBR, nylon etc.
color: yellow, red, purple, green, black, beige etc.
tensile strength: 8-55Mpa
hardness: 70-98Shore A
elasticity impact: >25%
tear strength: 35-155KN/m
akron abrasion loss:<0.05cm3/1.61km
compression set (22h*70°C):<10%
working temperature: 120°C
standard size for polyurethane coupling:
GR14, GR19, GR24, GR28, GR38, GR42, GR48, GR55, GR65, GR75, GR90, GR100, GR110, GR125, GR140, GR160, GR180
GS5, GS7, GS9, GS12, GS14, GS19, GS24, GS28, GS38, GS42, GS48, GS550, GS65, GS75
MT1, MT2, MT3, MT4, MT5, MT6, MT7, MT8, MT9, MT10, MT11, MT12, MT13
ML1, ML2, ML3, ML4, ML5, ML6, ML7, ML8, ML9, ML10, ML11, ML12, ML13
MH45, MH55, MH65, MH80, MH90, MH115, MH130, MH145, MH175, MH200
HRC70, HRC90, HRC110, HRC130, HRC150, HRC180, HRC230, HRC280
L35, L50, L70, L75, L90/95, L99/100, L110, L150, L190, L225, L276
FALK-R 10R, 20R, 30R, 40R, 50R, 60R, 70R, 80R
SBT T40, T45, T50, T55, T60, T65, T70, T75, T80, T85, T90, T95, T100, T105, T108, T110, T115, T120, T125, T130, T135, T140, T145, T150, T154, T170, T185, T190, T210
Joong Ang CR0050, 0070, 571, 571, 2035, 2035A, 3545, 4560, 6070, 7080
MS571, MS571, MS1119, MS1424, MS1928, MS1938, MS2845, MS3860, MS4275, MS6510
D14, D14L, D20, D25, D30, D30L, D35, D40, D45, D49, D55, D65
5H, 6H, 7H, 8H, 9H, 10H, 11H
standard size for rubber coupling:
Hb80, Hb95, Hb110, Hb125, Hb140, Hb160, Hb180, Hb200, Hb240, Hb280, Hb315
HRC70, HRC90, HRC110, HRC130, HRC150, HRC180, HRC230, HRC280
L35, L50, L70, L75, L90/95, L99/100, L110, L150, L190, L225
NM50, NM67, NM82, NM97, NM112, NM128, NM148, NM168, NM194, NM214, NM240, NM265
NOR-MEX168-10, NOR-MEX194-10, NOR-MEX214-10, NOR-MEX240-10, NOR-MEX265-10
FCL1#, FCL2#, FCL3#, FCL4#, FCL5#, FCL6#, FCL7#, FCL8#
FCL90, FCL100, FCL112, FCL125, FCL140, FCL160, FCL180, FCL200, FCL224, FCL250, FCL280, FCL315, FCL335, FCL400, FCL450, FCL560, FCL630
Gear 3J, 4J, 5J, 6J, 7J, 8J, 9J, 10J, 11J, 12J, 13J, 14J
Hytre 4H, 5H, 6H, 7H, 8H, 9H, 11H
Tyre F40, F50, F60, F70, F80, F90, F100, F110, F120, F140, F160
SBT T75, T80, T85, T90, T95, T100, T105, T108, T110, T115, T120, T125, T130, T135, T140, T145, T150, T154, T170, T210
FCLpin #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #8
GR42, GR48, GR55, GR65, GR75
DL1, DL2, DL3, DL4, DL5, DL6, DL7, DL8, DL9, DL10, DL11
standard size for nylon coupling:
NL1, NL2, NL3, NL4, NL5, NL6, NL7, NL8, NL9, NL10
M28, M32, M38, M42, M48, M58, M65
packing in bags, cartons, pallets or crates
OEM & customized size are agreed
special supply all kinds of steel coupling for FCL, NM, MH, HRC, Love Joy, Joongang, Centafelx, XL-GR, Tyre
***when you enquiry, pls confirm type, size number and quantity***
Use of Jaw Couplings in Food Processing and Pharmaceutical Industries
Jaw couplings can be used in food processing and pharmaceutical industries under certain conditions and with the appropriate materials and design considerations. These industries have strict regulations and requirements regarding hygiene, contamination prevention, and cleanability. Here are some key factors to consider:
- Material Selection: For applications in food processing and pharmaceutical industries, jaw couplings must be made from materials that meet FDA and/or other regulatory standards for food contact and pharmaceutical use. Stainless steel or FDA-approved plastics are commonly used in such applications.
- Cleanability: The design of the jaw coupling should allow for easy cleaning and sanitization. Smooth surfaces and minimal crevices help prevent the accumulation of debris and bacteria. Hygienic designs are crucial to ensure compliance with industry standards.
- Sealing: Proper sealing is essential to prevent any lubricants or contaminants from escaping the coupling and coming into contact with the processed materials. Seal materials must be compatible with the substances used in the industry.
- Corrosion Resistance: In food processing and pharmaceutical environments, equipment is often subjected to aggressive cleaning agents and chemicals. Jaw couplings must be corrosion-resistant to withstand these harsh conditions and maintain their performance over time.
- Compliance with Regulations: Industries such as food processing and pharmaceuticals have specific regulatory standards, such as those set by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) or other relevant authorities. The jaw couplings used in these applications must meet all necessary regulations to ensure product safety and consumer confidence.
It is important to note that while jaw couplings can be suitable for certain applications in food processing and pharmaceutical industries, it is essential to work closely with coupling manufacturers and suppliers to ensure that the selected couplings meet all industry-specific requirements and standards. Additionally, regular maintenance and inspection should be carried out to ensure the couplings continue to perform as expected and comply with hygiene and safety regulations.
What are the common installation mistakes to avoid when using jaw couplings?
Proper installation of jaw couplings is crucial to ensure their reliable and efficient operation. Avoiding common installation mistakes can prevent premature wear, misalignment, and potential equipment damage. Here are some of the most common installation mistakes to avoid when using jaw couplings:
- Incorrect Coupling Size: Using the wrong size of jaw coupling for the application can lead to various issues. Undersized couplings may not handle the required torque, leading to early failure, while oversized couplings may result in increased rotational inertia and decreased system performance. Always ensure that the selected coupling is appropriate for the torque and power requirements of the equipment.
- Misalignment: Improper alignment of the shafts during coupling installation can cause excessive forces and premature wear on the coupling components. Angular, parallel, and axial misalignments should be minimized and kept within the manufacturer’s recommended tolerances. Consider using alignment tools and techniques to achieve accurate shaft alignment.
- Over-Tightening: Applying excessive torque when tightening the coupling elements can lead to deformation of the elastomer spider or damage to the hubs. Over-tightening can also increase friction and cause premature wear. Follow the manufacturer’s specified torque values during installation to ensure proper clamping without causing damage.
- Lack of Lubrication: Some jaw couplings require lubrication to reduce friction and wear. Neglecting to lubricate the coupling elements can lead to increased friction, higher operating temperatures, and reduced coupling life. Follow the manufacturer’s guidelines regarding lubrication intervals and types of lubricants to use.
- Failure to Inspect Components: Before installation, carefully inspect all coupling components for any signs of damage, wear, or defects. Using a damaged or worn-out elastomer spider or other components can compromise the coupling’s performance and reliability. Replace any worn or damaged parts before installing the coupling.
- Improper Shaft End Preparation: Ensure that the shaft ends are clean, smooth, and free from burrs or imperfections before installing the coupling. Rough or uneven shaft surfaces can lead to misalignment and reduce coupling performance. Properly clean and prepare the shaft ends to ensure a secure and accurate fit.
- Not Following Manufacturer’s Guidelines: Each jaw coupling has specific installation instructions provided by the manufacturer. Failure to follow these guidelines can result in coupling failure or reduced performance. Always refer to the manufacturer’s installation manual and recommendations for proper installation procedures.
By avoiding these common installation mistakes, users can maximize the performance and longevity of jaw couplings in their applications. Proper installation ensures that the coupling operates efficiently, transmits power effectively, and reduces the risk of unexpected failures or downtime.
Safety Considerations When Using Jaw Couplings in Rotating Machinery
While jaw couplings are generally safe to use in rotating machinery, there are some important safety considerations to keep in mind to ensure safe and reliable operation:
- Proper Installation: Correct installation is crucial for the safe functioning of jaw couplings. The coupling should be mounted precisely in alignment with the shafts to prevent misalignment and minimize stress on the components.
- Regular Maintenance: Regular inspection and maintenance are essential to identify signs of wear, misalignment, or damage. Any issues should be addressed promptly to prevent potential failures that may compromise safety.
- Load Capacity: Ensure that the selected jaw coupling has an adequate load capacity for the specific application. Overloading the coupling can lead to premature failure and safety risks.
- Operating Speed: Be mindful of the operating speed limitations of the jaw coupling. Operating the coupling beyond its maximum rated speed may result in excessive wear and potential hazards.
- Environmental Factors: Consider the environmental conditions in which the jaw coupling will operate. Extreme temperatures, humidity, or corrosive substances may impact the coupling’s performance and longevity.
- Emergency Shutdown: Implement an emergency shutdown procedure to quickly stop the machinery in case of any unexpected issues or safety concerns.
- Guarding and Enclosure: Depending on the application, consider using protective guarding or enclosures to prevent accidental contact with rotating components and ensure operator safety.
- Compliance with Standards: Follow industry standards and regulations relevant to the specific application to ensure compliance and adherence to safety guidelines.
By adhering to these safety considerations, operators and maintenance personnel can help minimize the risk of accidents, protect personnel from potential hazards, and ensure the reliable and safe operation of rotating machinery with jaw couplings.
editor by CX 2023-10-03